I DREAM OF A DAY
I DREAM OF A DAY ... WHEN WE ALL REMEMBER
I DREAM OF THE DAY ... THERE IS PEACE ON EARTH
Oslo - 2017
A child is born today ...
Many children are born today ...
With the right to grow up and live - in a world without war and violence.
We have all this right.
We are all world citizens - "born free".
This is therefore an invitation to you, to put your voice to the global call - for a world without violence - a world in peace.
http://www.worldpeace.no/GLOBAL-DISARM-CALL.htm ... in 60 languages
Peace on earth is not dependent on miracles, but our will of action.
My wish is therefore, that we now ...
- Bring forth the white flag,
- Stop producing and using force and weapons against each other ... simply
- Disarm !
Because the dream of living peacefully together, is living in everyone of us.
- We have all been children once.
Then it is, to bring the dream forth, and make it true.
You can put your voice to the call here ...
The United Nations goal is clear: A world without violence and lasting peace.
Creating this, all the leaders of the UN countries were gathered September 2000.
They adopted The Millennium Declaration.
The Declaration is saying:
2. We have a collective responsibility, in particular to the children in the world.
4. We are determined to establish just and lasting peace all over the world.
5. Ensure that globalization becomes a positive force for all. Through broad and sustained efforts.
8. We will spare no effort to free our peoples from the scourge of war.
30. Give greater opportunities to the civil society in general to contribute.
It is therefore a goal, one day call upon all the world leaders to disarm - create peace, at the United Nations General Assembly.
Very gratifying is it, that individuals from 126 countries - from all continents,
have given their voices to the call ...
Peace and Love
' PEACE IS STRONG ENOUGH '